Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 23, 2009

    Ugh.

    I'm sick.

    I can't freakin' believe it!

    I'm not a sick person! But boy, when I get sick, I get SICK.

    I don't mean to be a guy about it, I'm not like crying for mommy or anything, I don't mind taking care of myself, 'm just freakin' annoyed by the fact that it wipes me out.

    I'm dizzy, I don't feel good, my head is all stuffy, and boy, does it hurt to turn my neck.

    It SUCKS not having insurance.

    Ooh, and my fingetips are numb. Is that normal for the flu?

    Luke and I started looking at apartments in Atlanta yesterday, which of course, means that we started the arguing over apartments yesterday. I have an area of town that I want to live in because it will be convenient for both of us for work, and he has a price issue, which I totally get, but I'm a little more concerned about WHERE we live.

    Funfunfun.

    No comments: