Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 7, 2008

    4-7-08

    I suppose I should give the basics on me before I go too far, though it's hilarious to think that anyone that doesn't know me is reading this.

    My name is Jacob.  I'm 28 at this moment.  I'm an actor/singer/dancer/writer/producer that makes his living as an Office Manager at a real estate firm in Atlanta.  What's that, you say?  Someone making a living at real estate in times like these?  Yes, doubter, it can be done.  Mostly because I'm salary, but my agents are doing pretty well for themselves, because the inventory's out there, people just have to get the balls to buy the damn houses.

    Anyway, I'm writing this show, called "Fabulous & Gorgeous."  No, you haven't seen it, but you will.  My friend Derek and I started writing it a couple of years ago because we were tired of auditioning and wanted to create something original for television that might be different than anything you've seen.  So, we created a Prime-Time soap set in the 70s centered around two gay men and their three closest female friends.  Sound different yet?  I got more, but I ain't telling nothing yet.  I want someone to come buy this show from us so we can act in it!!

    I live a pretty charmed life, actually.  It hasn't always been so, but I'm on the road to redeeming myself for my mistakes.  I've got fantastic parents who love me and would do anything for me.  My brother and I don't always see eye-to-eye, but what brothers do? and again, we'd do anything for each other. And I've got the world's best partner.  He's honestly amazing.  Everyone should be so lucky.  But no one can have him; he's MINE!

    We've got a great apartment in Little Five Points (www.basslofts.com), and the world's cutest beagle.  She's 10 months old.   And fantastic in-laws.  Again, everyone should be so lucky.  My best friends are, besides Luke, Amy, Erin, Jake, Phillip, and Barron.  And I think that's enough for you to be getting on with.

    Go Hillary!

    No comments: