Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 11, 2008

    I can't believe it!

    I've done such a good job of just letting my boss's shit just roll off my back for so long.  Sure, he annoys me, but I don't ever let it affect me.

    This last week, he's gotten me actually PISSED off.  I can't believe it.  Guess I gotta take a vacation!

    Fortunately, I've got one coming up.  Surprises for Lukie!!

    Yesterday was his birthday, and we spent it at his brother's house playing D&D and just relaxing.  Jake made some AWESOME bean soup, and Erin made some DELICIOUS peanut butter and white chocolate cookies.  It was pretty great.

    We're thinking about getting another dog.  Someone at Luke's work has a chihuahua she can't take with her to her new apartment.  It may not be such a great idea, though, because we might be inheriting an 18 year old dog that's blind and deaf and just grumpy.  We shall see, though.

    No comments: