Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 12, 2008

    Sometimes he drives me crazy

    Disclaimer: It's not his fault, this is just how he works, but it drives me up the wall.

    So Luke keeps talking about how he wants another dog.  He does, but he wants to take his time about it.  He sees dogs at the shelter, or we meet a dog from craigslist, but he doesn't want to get the dog then.  He has to see it and then spend a week thinking about it.  Then, of course, that dog is no longer available.

    DUH!!

    We've got Shadow now, someone from his work has a dog they can't take with them when they move, so we're puppysitting to see if Shayera gets along with Shadow.  They get along great.  Fortunately, Luke's got a little time to think it over.  But he says his kneejerk reaction is that the dog's sweet, they get along, but he's not sure it's the right fit for him.  Which is fine, but I've about decided to stop looking for a dog for him and let him just surprise me with one one day, so I don't get emotionally invested in it.

    No comments: