Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 19, 2008

    We've arrived! A story in two parts, pt 1

    So our whole plan had been to pack up the truck on Wednesday and Thursday, and then leave Friday morning at 2:00.

    Ok, so I started packing up the truck on Wednesday.  By myself.  Because Luke had to work.  It's the only way we could get it to work.  I only took two fifteen minute breaks, not counting going to pick Luke up from work.  That's tired work, I'm here to tell you.  I got a lot of the last minute stuff packed, but not all of it.  I got a lot of the taped up boxes and stuff done.  I was calling Luke every thirty minutes or so.  He wasn't so bothered by it, though.  It was nice.  However, there was a lot to get done still, and then we had to paint everything back, so we had to call in reinforcements.  We asked Jake and Erin to come, but we were kind of vague about when we needed them, and they didn't really say when they'd come, so we just kind of carried on.  We got the Bowflex undone, and hit the sack, thinking we'd have about three hours of work left to do.

    That's all for now.  Now, I must swim.

    No comments: